2008/08/26

First Post

First post and I'm completely speechless for the first time in herstory!! (take note that I'm a feminist..) Well, welcome to my blog! I actually have a lot of stuff here in the net.. I have 2 blogs (blogger), 2 multiply accounts, 4 yahoo accounts, 2 friendster accounts, and I joined a lot of forums and fan sites.. So please bear with me if I won't be able to post that often.

The purpose of this blog is, of course, to post my ideas and opinions on different aspects of life.. (so deep!!!)

Oh well.. That's all for now.. I might be able to think of a better post sooner or later.. It depends on the stuff that happen in my life..

(By the way, I might also post stuff about the stories that I write about.. I'm a frustrated writer, that's a confession.)

2 comments:

MinnieRunner said...

gotcha.. hahaha.. I'll be visiting your blog often.. :P

thesecretrose. said...

ayy.. nakita.. hahaha.. okie.okie. xhur!!